Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Left Side of My Brain

When the sun had set and the stars come out to play, I was struck with a thought on the left side of my brain.
My heart was speeding and my mind was racing, what is this thought that had come upon me; on the left side of my brain.
As young and naive was I, that I know not of despair, but sorrow enveloped my breathing while I let possibilities wander on the left side of my brain.
Never had I ever forgotten the way I see the world as a child, let my imagination wander! Please do! Quieten the left side of my brain.

I know not of anatomy, but that it is subjective, your left side of the brain isn't the same as my left side of the brain.
The brain I own does not know from right to left however it knows from black and white, my left side of the brain.
How will you ever understand the anatomy of the character when you do not understand the left side of my brain?
How can you underestimate the power of the left side of the brain?

There is no such thing as "opening your eyes"!
There is no such thing as "try to understand"!
However, you have a choice to let go...
However, you have a choice to indulge in emotions...

Experience the left side of your brain.

-Farhana Jet

No comments:

Post a Comment