"Thank you all for attending this ceremony. She was the shining light who guided me in my darkest journey throughout achieving my goal in this profession. My student whom I learned the most from, my teacher whom I studied the most with. I would like to say these final parting words, my fondest gratitude and warmest love has realized its potential after meeting you. Goodbye Farhana, I will keep your memory alive by spreading your words to all, for it's time to feel, read and share the world through your lenses."
I walked out of funeral after saying my final goodbyes and exchanging condolences with the attendees. Just a few days back, I left everything that I had ever known behind me. My greatest regret was not what I had left, although I will never return to the comfort and warmth that Oxford has provided, but I regret that I was too late to realize that I was solely thinking of living for myself.
Miss Farhana was a dear student of mine, whom I regarded as one of my mentors. Her words of wisdom stretched beyond present thoughts, no matter how often you would think about it, her words were always malleable and frequently decorate most situations you would encounter in your routine.
I was just finishing my classes in Oxford when a student sent me the news. My birth country experienced it's largest and most devastating mass murder during a royal ceremony to commence the rulership of a new Sultan. Among the victims, I saw her name. Ending the life that I had long wished for and had lived in for the past four years, I settled back into my State and decided to start my life anew.
I learned of the events that followed through the mass murder, the new king immediately rose to power, toppling the previous traditional lineage which our local forefathers cherished and sought to establish as our identity. The new Female King of Malaysia established her royal dynasty by declaring her governance and administers. Jiang Jia Yuen proclaimed this dynasty the Jiang Dynasty in Malaysia, all her governance shall bear their titles with the Jiang surname.
One of my closest friends, a philosopher, has been appointed 'High Priestess Jiang' the title of the pagan religion that Her Royal Majesty Jiang declared as a national priority.
Her Royal Majesty Jiang's actions sends shockwaves not just throughout the Nation but also affected the balance of global stability. Particularly when Her Royal Majesty prioritized the pagan religions and brought back ancient practices, the majority of Malaysia's Muslim citizens began to riot, and its tremors are felt throughout the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment