[ Without fail, I helped teachers carry books, I helped my friends with their homework, I talked nicely and thought of nice things to do.
Everyday without fail, teachers pass by me and ask for help, my friends would tease me and strangers would try to offer me something to buy.
***
I live in a different world from yours, kindness begets greediness.
"Hana, why didn't you carry those books over here?"
"I broke my arm"
"You should have told me earlier, I was expecting you to come in with those books"
***
Even when I'm sick, I'm expected to work as hard as I normally do if not even harder.
I'm really tired of these acts.
***
"What do you mean I should pay?"
"Well you are obviously copying my essays in broad daylight for all to see."
"You're supposed to be my tutor."
"I never said I wanted to be your tutor."
"... and I never said I wanted to do homework."
"I'm not your mom, I never told you to do anything."
"... and I'm not your student, I'm a friend.."
***
"You're not using it, so it's natural that I use it."
The point is, she didn't ask for permission. She even went around to tell people I couldn't do a single thing and was relying on her.
Truth is, she deleted my design, and handed her design with my laptop. I never got the chance to show mine. Even during practice I was not given a chance to help.
"You're just going to make it worse. Your designs aren't even approved by the teacher because it's too ugly look at."
***
"The girl is beyond hope, she just waits around for people to help her"
"You misunderstood my daughter, she was actually letting people do their tasks first. Only at the last minute then she'll wrap things up and help to fix any inconsistencies."
***
People began to be more gentle with me...
Unfortunately, it's such a shame I think that no one deserves kindness...
Or perhaps,
Kindness is just an illusion...
***
Salvation will finally arrive when this world faces judgement day. ]
No comments:
Post a Comment